Magical Nepal believes travel insurance is important for your trip to Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan. Magical Nepal loves travel insurance from World Nomads because:
- They include cover for emergency overseas medical treatment including treatment in a clinic or hospital, plus medicines and physiotherapy as prescribed by your treating doctor to get you well and keep you traveling.
- They include cover for transport to the nearest, appropriate medical facility, which also includes your medical repatriation home, if necessary. Plus it includes, reasonable additional travel and accommodation expenses for a friend or relative to accompany you while you’re in hospital and/or during repatriation.
- They include cover for the costs to cancel all or part of your trip (including other pre-booked expenses) in specific circumstances, such as a cancellation due to a sudden illness serious injury, or natural disasters.
- They include cover for the theft or accidental damage of your gear such as iPads, laptops, and digital cameras, in specific incidents, up to individual item limits.
- They include cover for hiking & trekking up to 6,000m so make sure you choose the correct plan and/or adventure sports option with hiking & trekking cover.
- If evacuation by helicopter is deemed medically necessary and there is no other suitable option for transport available, their emergency assistance team must be contacted to approve and help coordinate the evacuation. Their cover does not include search and rescue.
All World Nomads Travel Insurance plans are different, depending on your county of residence, the policy you choose, and any options or upgrades you buy. The coverage described here may not be available for travelers from all countries, states, or provinces. Please carefully read your policy so you know what’s covered, and not covered, and any limits, terms, and conditions that may apply. That way there’ll be no surprises if you need to use it during your trip. If you have any questions, just ask World Nomads.