- $100 of the total cost to be paid when making a booking.
- The remaining amount to be paid in Kathmandu prior to trip departure.
- All major currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, SGD, CAD, AUD,) are acceptable at the exchange rate on the day of payment. For clients paying by credit or debit card, a 4% bank fee will be added to the total cost.
Porter Weight Limit:
While porters are there to help make your trip more comfortable and enjoyable, they are human too! Please note the limit for what a porter can carry on any trip is 20kg which includes their own backpack of a maximum of 4kg. Please pack considerately.
We understand sometimes unavoidable circumstances lead clients to have to cancel their trip, therefore we have the following policy in place:-
- For cancellations make more than one month prior to the departure date there will be a 100% refund (minus any transaction fees).
- For cancellations make less than one month prior to the departure date there will be a 50% refund (minus transaction fees)
- Should clients have to cancel (due to illness or an emergency at home) once they have arrived in Kathmandu and paid the full amount, there will be a refund of 80% of the balance AFTER deduction of any costs which have already been incurred (ie flight ticket cancellation https://stag.blogkullan.com fees, hotel cancellation fees, part payment to porters, etc).
In case of refunds, we will process this immediately, but it might take 7 to 15 days for the process to go through the bank. Please be patient.
Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, clients return early from their trip. If this does happen, there is no refund. In these cases, payments are non-refundable because guides and porters have to be paid for the number of original days booked.
Domestic Flight Delay:
The reason you came to Nepal was the mountains, right? So while they are beautiful, mountains are also unpredictable! Sometimes domestic flights get cancelled due to bad weather, particularly those flights to the mountain areas. Should flights be delayed or cancelled, the client is liable to bear the cost of any additional nights in a hotel.
Clients must have their own personal insurance in case of an emergency. Details of clients’ insurance policies/ companies will be collected by our booking form.
Magical Nepal provides insurance for (and only for) our own guides and porters.